- Do you have Slow Paying Customers?
- Are you Trying to Grow Your Business, but lack the cash?
- Do you Need Access to Working Capital?
- You are One Click Away, from Solving your Financial Needs
Wholesale Factoring Company
It’s common for wholesalers to offer up to 60 or even 90 days for your customers to pay for their invoices. You might offer net terms as little as 30 days, but just because you set the terms at 30, doesn’t mean the invoices will be paid in this time frame.
Many wholesalers open a bank line of credit, but in almost every case, it’s not enough to carry you over, and this line of credit turns into another monthly expense. If your company is in a growing spurt, you will also use up your credit line too quickly, this will affect your buying power with your vendors.
Factoring for Wholesalers is a better option, but why?
When you factor your account receivables, you are usually just one day away from being paid. You invoice your customers and then you send us a copy of the invoice, we verify that the products have been delivered and then we advance you, your money. You will never again, have to wait 30, 60 or even 90 days to get paid on your open invoices.
When you utilize our Wholesale Factoring Services, you can…
- Grow your business, without worrying about your finances
- Grant longer credit terms for you current and new customers, while you still get paid immediately
- Always have positive working capital
- Purchase new equipment
- Hire more employees
What if I have some Credit Issues or have a Newly Opened Business?
No credit or less than good credit are non issues when it comes to invoice factoring, we look at the strength of your customers ability to pay, not your ability to pay. If you company is newly formed, it’s also not a problem, as again, we are more concerned with your customers ability to pay.