- We Provide Working Capital
- We Purchase your Invoices for Immediate Cash
- We Wait to Get Paid By Your Customers
Our Factoring Services
Partnering with a factoring company will expedite your cash-flow. If your company is well established or new, you will be approved.
Is your business growing and you now need immediate cash?
- You do not want to take on more debt but want to expand your business. Invoice factoring is not a loan, you do not take on additional debt.
- Your business needs working capital to purchase materials and/or equipment to fill customer orders
- You need to focus on your mission-critical business functions and don't have the time or expertise to perform back-office functions
- Your business currently has, or has previously had, credit problems (even Chapter 7 or 11) and cannot qualify for bank loans or traditional financing
- You're looking to take advantage of vendor discounts for early or cash payments
- You deal with customers that are on a longer than standard payment schedule
- You have more receivables than cash
- You were awarded a new contract
What services does Alliance One provide?
At Alliance One, we do one thing but we do it well and that's invoice factoring. We are direct lenders, we do our underwriting in-house, we can approve deals within a day (after the file is submitted). After your file is approved, you will be assigned a dedicated account representative. All of our account reps are seasoned professional, you will not be jostled for rep to rep. Alliance One will act as an extension of your arm, we are here to make your business run smoothly and to keep your customers happy.
Your account representative is your go to person. He/she will collect your invoices and support documentation, he/she will verify your invoices, deal with your clients and fund your account. As you can see, it’s important that your account rep, gets to know your account well.
Alliance One LLC
Invoice Factoring For New and Established, Small and Mid-Size Businesses
Call Us: 800-622-6658