- Convert your Slow Paying Customers, into instant Cash
- Sell your Invoices Today - Get Paid Tomorrow
- You will Never have to Wait to get Paid Again!
Manufacturer Factoring Company
Manufacturer Factoring has been around for hundreds of years. When manufacturers utilize the services of a factoring company to finance their invoices, this immediately creates the opportunities for business growth. When you factor your invoices it gives you the opportunity to take on new clients, extend longer credit terms to existing and new clients, to stay competitive with other companies, increase inventory, increase your advertising budget and hire on more people, just to name a few.
Manufacturing Industries, use factoring companies, to solve their working capital issues. Manufacturers normally feel the financial pinch, due to slow paying customers. You have money coming but you also have money going out. Invoice factoring gaps the time frame, from the day you invoice your clients to the time you get paid.
Let's face it, waiting to get paid on your aging invoices isn't always easy to do. Every business would benefit from positive working capital. You did your job, now it's time to get paid.
Alliance One provides account receivable factoring, that is fast, reliable and secure. Manufacturing factoring gives you peace of mind, knowing that you will get your Money within 24 hours of selling us your invoices. You NEVER AGAIN have to wait 30, 60 or even 90 days to get paid.
How can Manufacturing Factoring help Grow your Company?
- By giving you the cash flow you need, without waiting for your customers to pay
- It give you the ability to hire more employees
- It allows you to increase your inventory
- Gives you the ability to grant new and longer credit lines, for your existing customers
- It eliminates existing debt
- Allows you to purchase new equipment
If you are really interested in growing your business without worrying about the money needed, then utilizing manufacturer factoring is your solutions. If your goal with invoice factoring is simply to make your business run smoother, without the headaches and concerns about making payroll or paying your bills, we can help with this too. Stop worrying about when you getting paid and apply today, it's time for financial freedom.
Factoring for Manufacturers - Q&A
- Do I have to factor all of my customers and all of my invoices? No, you only have to sell us the invoices that you want, from the customers that you want
- What if I have poor credit or a bankruptcy? In most cases, your credit does not matter, we look for the credit worthiness of your customers
- How long does it take to setup a new account? We traditionally can get a new account setup within three business days.
- Do my customers pay our company or Alliance One? We pay your and your customers pay us
- What are the factoring costs? Factoring programs can be designed based on what's best for your company, check our Pricing Page for more details. Traditionally, factoring fee start around 2% for the first 30 days or $2.00 for every $100.00 in invoices that you sell us.
Common Reasons why Manufacturers turn to Factoring
Many times, it's because, the business is rapidly growing, which is great, but it can put a strain on your cash flow. Other manufacturers develop seasonal products, where you are very busy at certain times in the year but slower on other occasions. Other companies, might be heavily weighted in business, with one customers and perhaps this customer has extended their payment terms, putting a damper on your cash flow. Other manufacturers can simply be under capitalized or are suffering with bad debt. No matter what the situation is, good or bad, invoice factoring serves one purpose and that's making sure you always have working capital, to run your business.
Signing up with Alliance One, is easy, you are only click away.