- Boost Your CashFlow
- Grow Your Business
- Invoice Today - Get Paid Tomorrow
Reason to use a Factoring Company
You should consider using Alliance One as your invoice factoring company if any of the following apply to your situation:
Alliance One LLC, goes into an agreement with your business and your customer informing them that they have been authorized, on your behalf, to service the invoice as your financial partner. You send the invoice to your customer as usual but you also send a copy of the invoice to the factoring company (Alliance One LLC).
Some businesses use factoring companies when their available cash balance held by the firm is insufficient to meet current obligations, such as to make payroll or to purchase additional inventory. Some companies have expanding growth problems; the more business that a company generates directly correlates to additional costs, to provide the products or services required, simply by obtaining new business.
Debt factoring is also used as a financial instrument to provide better cash flow control especially if a company currently has a lot of accounts receivables with different credit terms to manage.
Many businesses have cash flow that varies. It might be relatively large in one period, and relatively small in another period. Because of this, businesses find it necessary to both maintain a cash balance on hand and to use such methods as factoring, in order to enable them to cover their short term cash needs in those periods in which these needs exceed the cash flow.
- You want more control over your cash flow.
- You want to grow your business quickly.
- You have immediate financial obligations.
- You want to fund new sales and marketing initiatives.
- You need new equipment or staff to fuel expansion efforts.
- You want to satisfy payroll and tax obligations.
- You want to improve your credit rating.
- You want to offer more attractive credit terms to your customers.
- You want to reduce or eliminate late payment expenses.
- You want to take advantage of current trade discounts.
- You have a weak balance sheet.
- You have poor credit.
Alliance One LLC
Invoice Factoring \ Account Receivable Financing
For New and Established, Small and Mid-Size Businesses
Call Us: 800-622-6658