- New York Invoice Factoring Company
- Rapid Fundings with Low Rate Factoring Fees
- Get Fast Access to Cash-Flow
New York Invoice Factoring Company
Alliance One is an owner-operated, New York based invoice factoring company. We have over 50 years of experience in the financial markets. We specialize in factoring to small and mid-sized businesses. Invoice Factoring and Account Receivable Financing has been around for over 100 years, it's a time-honored industry that focuses on increasing business working capital. As business owners, we know running a business isn't always easy.
Please click on our video to find out more about how invoice financing or factoring can help you. If you have any questions at any time, please click on the link to have a one-on-one Live Chat Session with one of our professionals. Before you leave, please take a minute to join our mailing list. We want to keep you informed of the changing times.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
The mission of Alliance One LLC is to help new and established, small and mid-size businesses:
- Enjoy a positive cash flow.
- Experience faster growth and development.
- Positively impact the communities in which they work.
- Gap the time from the day you invoice your customers to the time they pay.
- Obtain true financial freedom
We Do This By:
- Partnering with you to understand your needs and goals.
- Developing customized financing programs using factoring (accounts receivable financing).
- Offering good old-fashioned personal customer service.
- Purchase your invoices for immediate cash. We pay you within 24 hours and your customer pay us directly.
- We offer in-house underwriting
- We are direct lenders - There are no middle men.
Why wait for customers to pay their open invoices, with our invoice factoring program, you can get paid in advance up to 90% of the invoice face-value. We offer rapid factoring solutions for startup companies and long term established business. There are many ways to maintain positive cash flow. We know that getting paid on your invoices or having to deal with account receivables can be time-consuming and tricky. Account Receivable Factoring is when a company sells its invoices or accounts receivables at a discounted rate for immediate cash.
You get paid on these invoices immediately; the factoring company will wait to get paid on the invoices that they bought from you. This allows your company to have access to continuous cash flow.
Alliance One LLC
Invoice Factoring - For New and Established, Small and Mid-Size Businesses
Call Us Today: 800-622-6658
HOW INVOICE FACTORING WORKS