Security Guard Factoring Company
What is Security Guard Factoring?
Security Guard Companies suffer from positive cash flow in the same way as staffing companies do; it is a very labor intensive industry. When adding new customers to your business, the cost of your payroll will also go higher, making your payroll on a weekly or at best bi-weekly basis isn't always easy to do. Growing your business is a wonderful thing but how many of your customers pay their open invoices in 24 hours? Will you have enough cash to meet your growing payroll demands, especially if you a growing your business? Security guard companies is a heavy labor intensive industry, all companies need working capital and working capital comes in many forms. The most common method for security guards to have access to cash flow, comes in the form of invoice factoring.
How Can Security Guard Factoring Solve your cash-flow problems?
Security threats, tensions and unease in an ever-growing dangerous society has posed a serious risk to peace in today’s world. The demand for security guards from companies is growing rapidly. It’s becoming more complicated to provide and train professional security guards in a modern high-tech world. The cost to train new security guards and to provide protection and even vehicles is going up. How do you plan on growing your business to meet the demands of your customers? You can do this by accessing our security guard financing program. Alliance One can provide your company with financing you need to grow your business.
Business financing comes in many forms, but the fastest way to obtain financing without taking on any new debt is to factor your invoices. Invoice factoring and security guard financing is the same thing, you sell your invoices to Alliance One. After you have rendered your services, you invoice your customer and wait to get paid. Rather than wait to get paid, send us a copy of that invoice and we will fund you within 24 hours (after we verify the validity of the invoice). We pay you and your customers will pay us.
Are your prepared financially for this upcoming year?
Is your business financially prepared to wait longer for your customers to pay their open invoices? The money crunch is coming, to individuals and to businesses. Massive institutions are laying of hundreds of thousands of employees the trickle-down effect has begun. As more businesses suffer from all of the crimes in America, the more they will be inclined to obtain security companies to protect their assets from being stolen. The more goods that are being stolen and with the rise in inflation, your customers (and potential customers) are feeling the cash crunch. Will you be ready financially when your customers request more favorable credit terms or are you prepared to lose customers to competitors that are more financially prepared? Don’t wait until it’s too late.
Security Guard Factoring is Easy!
Security guard factoring is a booming industry. The more unsettled our society is these days the more of a need there is to hire security guard companies to protect their assets. The more security guards you have to pay the more cash-flow you will need. When you bill your customers, just send us a copies of the invoices that you want to sell, we verify that the services have been rendered and then send you your money within 24 hours. You never again have to wait 30, 60 or even 90 days to get paid. You sell us an invoice today, we pay you tomorrow!
Have you ever stopped to think if you are losing business because your customers are looking for longer net terms? Are you concerned about offering net terms past 15 or 30 days because you have payroll to meet? Did you know that you could sell your invoices at a discounted rate for immediate cash so you can make your payroll? Invoice factoring is not a loan, there is no APR, you are not taking on additional debt. You are just selling your invoice after you have completed the work, over to us. We pay you within 24
Did you know that you could sell your invoices at a discounted rate for immediate cash? We want to be your security guard factoring company.
Let us partner with you and we will solve your cash-flow needs. We will provide you with the funding’s you need to pay your bills and your staff.
Invoice factoring gives you immediate access to your cash. We advance you up to 90% of the face value of your invoices. We hold the other 10% in a reserve account until said invoice is paid; then we send you back your reserve amount, less the factoring fee. Please see our fee structure by clicking here.
Factoring with Alliance One LLC - You Sell us an Invoice Today, We Pay you Tomorrow!