- You Never Have to Wait to Get Paid Again
- Invoice Today - Get Paid Tomorrow
- You'll Always Have Working Capital
Benefits of Invoice Factoring
What are the Benefits of Invoice Factoring?
We believe there are many reasons most businesses to use invoice factoring to fund their business. Factoring has been around for well over 100 years and there tens of thousands of companies in America that are currently factoring. You can see some of the reasons below why this might be right for you but the number one reason that we hear from our customers is... Every time they sell us an invoice, they know, they know that they will be paid within 24 hours. Knowing when money is coming in give us peace of mind.
- Improved Cash Flow and Working Capital - Instead of waiting for your customers to pay their invoices, invoice factoring provides immediate cash you can use to achieve your business objectives. Stop waiting 30, 60 or 90 days to get paid on your invoices.
- Capitalize on Opportunities - with cash flow tied to your sales (invoices), you can take advantage of growth opportunities including new sales and marketing initiatives, equipment for expansion, securing new accounts, additional inventory…
- An alternative to Loans or Borrowing - Many lenders avoid small and medium-sized businesses, especially young companies. We realize every business has to start someplace. Factoring offers you the working capital your business needs while other forms of financing simply put limits on you.
- Reduced Operating Expenses - use the cash from account receivable financing to qualify for cash discounts from your suppliers and eliminate the overhead of the collection process.
- Improved or Strengthened Credit - with cash in hand, you can quickly pay your bills (and take advantage of your suppliers' discounts), your payroll, your taxes, …
- Stronger Balance Sheet - because factoring is not a loan, it doesn't appear on your balance sheet as an expense. You get the benefit of a loan without the traditional downside.
- Value-Added Services - in addition to improving your cash flow, as your factor we offer professional bookkeeping and collection services so you can focus on what you do best.