Invoice Financing Gives Your Business Cash-Flow
Convert Your Open Invoices into Immediate Cash - Apply Today
  • You No Longer Have to Wait 30, 60 or 90 Days to get Paid
  • Sell Your Invoices Today - Get Paid Tomorrow!
  • Invoice Factoring Gives Your Business Working Capital
Home
Manufacturing Factoring
Home
Wholesale Company Factoring
Home
Services Factoring Team
Home
Oil Field Factoring

Invoice Factoring will give you cash-flow, to run your business

Alliance One is a New York Financing Company.  We have over 40 Years of experience in the Financing Businesses in all 50 States. 

What is invoice factoring and is it right for my business?  it is when you sell your accounts receivable at a discounted rate, (to an invoice factoring company) for immediate cash.  Your company will provide a product or service, after you have rendered your services or delivered your products, you will invoice you customers and wait to get paid.  When you sell your aging invoices to Alliance One LLC, you no longer have to wait for your customers to pay you.  We will purchase your invoices and send you your money within 24 hours. Alliance One LLC is not a collection agency, we do not call your clients demanding payments, we are simply your financial partner.  Our sole purpose is to make sure you have positive cash flow.  Follow the link more information about invoice factoring or Apply Now

What is the invoice factoring process? You sell us your open invoices, we verify that the products have been delivered or that the services have been rendered and then we send you your money.  We will advance you up to 90% of the invoice face amount within 24 hours of the verification of each invoice.  The remaining 10% will go into your reserve account and be held until we are paid.  After your customer/s (our debtor/s) pay their invoices to Alliance One LLC, we will release your reserve money less the factoring fee. The invoice factoring fee is typically between 2% and 2.5% depending on how many customers you give us to factor, the amount that you sell us per month and the industry that you are in. 

When you factor your invoices, you are always one day away from being funded.  If you choose to sell your accounts receivable to Alliance One LLC, you will have access to cash-flow.  We will offer you the most competitive rates in the industry, the highest advance rates and top notch customer service. You sell us your invoices today, we fund you within 24 hours (once your account has been established).


Business financing comes in many shapes and forms, what works for one company might not be right for another.  Smart business owners want to know about all of their financial options before choosing the vehicle that will take their business to the next level; is invoice factoring right for you and your business?  You decide.

 

Factoring Flow Process

 

1.  Create an Invoice

2.  Sell us the invoice that you want to factor

3.  We verify the invoice for validity 

4.  We advance you up to 90% of the face Invoice amount
the other 10% will be held in your reserve account until
said invoice is paid

5.  We pay you and your customer pays us directly

6.  We send you back the balance your reserve money less
our factoring fee (typically between 2% and 2.5%)

7.  Repeat step one

 

Alliance One LLC

Invoice Factoring -  For New and Established, Small and Mid-Size Businesses

Call Us Today: 800-622-6658

Home

HOW INVOICE FACTORING WORKS

Step 1
COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION
Step 2
SEND THE INVOICES YOU WISH TO FACTOR
Step 3
Get Approved & Get Funded

jivo chat image

News from Alliance One

business people discussing
America is Reopening
Thinking of Opening a New Business or Expanding your current Company? With the business world booming, are you thinking of opening or expanding your business?  Over 3.5 Million businesses opened in 2021…
business people discussing
Who Qualifies for Invoice Factoring?
DO I QUALIFY FOR INVOICE FACTORING? Are you interested in learning more about invoice factoring?  Did you know that Invoice factoring has been around for well over 100 years?  In the USA, tens of billions…